RINGMesh is a C++ open-source platform for manipulating meshes of geological models. RINGMesh is neither a geomodeler nor a mesh generation tool, but it can be used to develop geomodeling applications, such as meshing and numerical simulation tools.
- Efficient data structure to handle geological models
- Validity checks of geometric, geological and topological consistency.
- Meshes representing the geometry of geological model entities can be extented using your own data structure
- Complete and user-friendly API to use meshes in physical simulators
- Lightweight geological model viewer
- Utilities to convert geological models into another file format
More details available in the features section.
See the download section for other versions and pre-compiled packages.
|Feb 22, 2018
|Presentation of RINGMesh at the 4th meeting of the European 3D GeoModelling Community in Orléans.
|Nov 20, 2017
|New RINGMesh website !